Director of Digital.gov
Mar, 2017 — Present
A decade-old program aimed at helping people in government design and build better, public services through news, guidance, training, conferences, 19 government-wide communities of practice, and tools for collaborating across government agencies.
- Digital.gov — News, resources, and communities aimed at helping teams in government overcome the challenges of building smart, accessible, and effective digital products and services.
- U.S. Web Design System — a design system for the federal government that helps people design and build fast, accessible, mobile-friendly government websites.
- Accessibility for Teams — A guide aimed at helping embed accessibility and inclusive design practices into a teams workflow.
- Plainlanguage.gov — a set of resources and training advocating for the use of plain language in government communications.
As part of my work, I am fortunate to be able to work closely width
- Digital Analytics Program
- U.S. Digital Service
- U.S. Digital Registry